Kodak Alaris – Information management website
Kodak Alaris is a British manufacturer and marketer of traditional photographic supplies, hardware and software for digital imaging and information management, and retail printing kiosks.
In this case, the client asked us to create a website for its scanning devices dedicated to, among others, the public administration sector. That allows improving the electronic circulation and management of documents.
Services we provided
- UX / UI
Goals and objectives
The main objective was to create a clear and simple website that would contain a maximum amount of information and enabled the public administration sector employees to find out everything they need to know about the device of their choice. This, in turn, would directly influence the conversion rate and new leads acquisition.
– Creating an optimal and transparent information architecture
– Encouraging users to purchase the merchandise by introducing an attractive product presentation
– Creating a simple and transparent graphic design that emphasizes both the purpose of each device and its positive impact on the final customer’s experience
– Developing a coherent communication system and making sure the website contains all the crucial information, product descriptions and blog posts among others
– Designing a new layout and implementing the website
Tools / Solutions
- Creating sections for substantive user support – FAQ, blog, search engine adjusted to fit the needs of the individual user
- Utilizing solutions that manage customer relationships and allow B2B marketing automatization
- Basing the website on WordPress and connecting it to CRM used by Kodak Alaris
At first, the website was only designed for the administrative sector. However, the concept has been changed during the project realization and presenting the final users with the opportunities that Kodak Alaris products open before office spaces became the main goal. With that in mind, marketing activities have been implemented to the website (which our agency has also been responsible for).
Thanks to valuable content, with time the website gained new consumers.
The solutions that we have implemented enable the sales department to conduct their own activities, monitor sales results, data analysis and lead processing.
Is there a project on your horizon? Brief us in!
Let us know when you’re free, and we’ll schedule a short intro meeting online. You tell us about your project, we will ask questions, you will ask questions and max. 30 minutes later, we will know if we’re the right fit.